Ireland counts with a global reputation thanks to its academic excellence. It is one of the most popular destinations to learn English in Europe just because of its cheap prices, also the english courses in this country are becoming more popular and actually it is the second place preferred to study English, just behind of United Kingdom. Beautiful green meadows, cliffs, pubs of all colors, nice houses, monuments and a very young and diverse international environment. This island has it all you need to learn English! Here are a few reasons that will make you want to improve your english in Ireland:
- Ireland is famous for the friendliness and warmth of its people, and it offers a long quality tradition in teaching English as second language.
- Currently, it maintains its academic tradition and educational establishments to offer to students a wide variety of quality titles.
- It possess beautiful landscapes; its green color is another reason why people enjoy studying in Ireland. Its spectacular coasts, lakes, forests and pictures, make this as a destination that should not be missed.
- Study english in Ireland is a unique experience. Simply because its habitants are always ready to help the students.
- All host families have long experience as well as schools and institutions in attending students.
- Historically, this country values the high quality education and it has maintained a solid reputation in the educational offer for foreign students.
- Its rural environment also makes it a safe destination for children and adolescents as well as a quiet and relaxing adult destination.
- The higher educational institutions received almost 25000 foreign students last year, which part of them are non-Europeans.
No doubts! Ireland is a young and a vibrant nation. It receives on its shores a mix of people of different nationality and culture. Those who choose to study here, realize soon the ethnic diversity of the student population, and also will note that half of Irish population is under 30 years, so it can definitely be said that it is a youthful and energetic place to live. Crimes is almost inexistent and often Ireland occupies first places in the Global Peace Index, which is why it is considered one of the safest places in the world. And also, one of the best places to learn and improve your english skills.